- Analysis or verification of client information
- Establishing or proving kinship and family
- Evidence-based reports
- Identifying members of a class or entitled person
- Intestate or partially intestate estate research
- Locating a beneficiary or heir
- Preparing or reviewing client family tree information
- Supplying documentary evidence
- Research for cross-border estates
- Resolving contradictory details in documents
We charge our research services by time including fixed fees, and disbursements are charged at cost.
No two research projects are the same, because no two people are the same. Family structures are changing. Given Australia’s immigrant history, it does not surprise us when our research leads to other jurisdictions.
How quickly we turnaround your research depends on the services you need. There are certain things beyond our control, such as the processing times of Australian agencies for certificates. We will explain these types of factors to you if they arise.
We do not perform any service on a contingency or speculative basis, which distinguishes us from “heir hunters”, nor do we make unsolicited approaches to someone on a publicly available unclaimed asset list and then take a fee from them.